XU MIAMI

Thursday, 10 September 2015

Why Giraffe run follow Misha tonight?





...

Giraffe need to "freeze" her feeling right after see Misha's eyes to say goodbye together. Light hug, Giraffe forward right to the lake as Giraffe want in her mind. Misha turn left. Giraffe always turn eyes back to Misha whenever separate like this.But, tonight cannot see Misha, a lot of people.

Giraffe found a empty chair to sit down, exhaled, take earphone embed to ipod and open any song, full tear in her eyes. Giraffe take tissue paper and ready, suddenly see time in the phone, 6:50pm. Everything happened so fast, faster Giraffe's brain, Giraffe put small backpack to inside black backpack, wear up and fast walk to follow Misha. 

Giraffe's brain: Hey Hey, What are you doing? Where're you going? It's late. Misha walked so fast, you know. 

Giraffe's heart: You know whenever I want, you cannot hold me stay, talkative brain. Just try maybe, I will run. 

Giraffe's brain: To do what? 

Giraffe's heart: To do nothing. But, okay,I'm thinking right now... uhm, just hug Misha from back, make Misha feel surprise, startle and "jump up" to kiss Misha (you know, if Misha stand normal, don't stoop, I need to jump up and maybe can kiss) The reason to answer is, I forgot to kiss. 

Giraffe's brain: Gruuu, to do what? 

Giraffe's heart: To.do.nothingggg

Giraffe's brain: Okayyy, let me see. Short legs, and heart trouble, let me see "you" beats fast and get nothing. 

Giraffe's brain: To do what? 

Giraffe's heart: To do nothing. But, okay,I'm thinking right now... uhm, just hug Misha from back, make Misha feel surprise, startle and "jump up" to kiss Misha (you know, if Misha stand normal, don't stoop, I need to jump up and maybe can kiss) The reason to answer is, I forgot to kiss. 

Giraffe's brain: Gruuu, to do what? 

Giraffe's heart: To.do.nothingggg

Giraffe's brain: Okayyy, let me see. Short legs, and heart trouble, let me see "you" beats fast and get nothing. Remember, even by motorbike, and always, never catch Pig. Now, by feet, elw...will see. 

Giraffe's heart: Different!!! Stupid brain. Want to do. And do it. That's all. Now, I don't expect anything, don't hope, don't wait. Before, I had. So, if I cannot catch Misha, it's ok. Then, just back home and tell Misha. I did like this because Misha is worthy to know and get it, and to do nothing, just let it go away like time is going away now. And, don't remind Pig here. 
... 


Giraffe keep fast walking, and run, and walk,... Suddenly stop, 7:00pm. 7:01pm. 7:02pm. Give eyes around, understood. Look back the street, maybe Misha stop somewhere or Giraffe run so fast. Moved some more steps and stop.

Giraffe's brain: sooooo...

Giraffe's heart: it's enough. go home

Giraffe's brain: Haiz... disappointed?

Giraffe's heart: Nooo. We knew it'll be like that.

Giraffe's brain: Misha will angry, recognize you're so stupid and "scary".

Giraffe's heart: I never hide. But, Misha will not angry. But, angry??? I don't want. What can I do?

Giraffe's brain: ah ha, need my answering?

Giraffe's heart: No, no need. I don't want to hear brain. Except, you can decide and do faster than heart. 

Just try. If Giraffe run and can catch Misha, kiss Misha. Just feel happy. Maybe feel confident to run farther one day. Clearly, any country is not sure a meeting point one day. Giraffe is not going to "run follow" Misha now. Giraffe know what's real now with her. But, just make a test. How it difficult although Giraffe just slow some mins, and try all ability to "run". 

Fortunately, it's not enough time to become love. So lucky for Misha. Giraffe didn't tell about her love's dreaming. It's still pure and fantasy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment